Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fabulous looking new book


I love beads and I love books! 

I know that sooo many of us have a weakness when it comes to collecting inspirational books. I have quite the collection myself.  Most of them are are sitting neatly on a shelf less than 3 feet away from where I'm sitting.  So much of what I have learned comes from books. I've snuggled up with many of them when It's just too yucky to go outside or I'm too tired to move or just when i want a little quiet time to myself.  Allowing myself time with my books is a little bit of a ritual. I'll make myself a cup of tea or a latte in my favourite mug before plunking myself down in my favourite chair to read or just browse through a stack of books.
I'm not a beader, (i wish) but I am very attracted to a lot of it, especially the bead embroidery.  That stuff is so yummy looking especially the cuff bracelets.  I can't help but wonder what i could come up with using  cabochons made with my CaBezel molds !!!!!  Sadly, this will never happen, at least not if I have to do it.  Beading and polymer cabochons are a match made in heaven no???  
If anyone out there reading this does bead embroidery and has used cabochons from my molds I would absolutely love to see some pictures!!!  
Now, back to this  book.  If you click here  You can actually take a peek inside the book.  Major eye candy.  The cuff bracelets on page 9 are to die for.  I think i'd just leave them on my coffee table all the time so that i could just look at them daily!!!
Here are a few of my books!!!