Monday, September 19, 2011

They're here! They're here! "Entwined" texture stamp

I can't believe it, after so many weeks of waiting my texture stamps are finally here and available !!!

Entwined
Dragon scales and vines? Oh my!

Fluid and organic, this stamp contains elements reminiscent of dragons and nature. The gentle embrace of the two different textures evokes a feeling of serenity. (I must have been slightly sleep deprived when I came up with this description!)

"Entwined"

I made some jewelry samples a while back with "Entwined" and Even though i shouldn't have blogged about it before it was through the production process i did (i just couldn't help myself!)  That's when it got picked up on Polymer Clay Daily. It's such a compliment to be mentioned on Cynthia Tinapple's blog. It's epic actually! (now i'm starting to sound like my kids! yikes)
If you missed it here is the post.

Here is the jewelry I made with "Entwined"



Guilder's paste and alcohol inks were used for the jewelry to get that ancient, unearthed look.